We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Release Reporting
- Be able to negotiate plan and manage all release activities
- Maintain the release schedule
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities, including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Review and approve new stories from new releases
- Review and approve fixes/enhancements from support team
- Monitoring the code coverage of all changes made by support/ delivery/ demand project team
- Maintain and enhance all the deployment automation
- Participate in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Maintain a knowledge base regarding issues and their resolution using Confluence, MS Teams, Jira and other collaboration tools
- Contribute to pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security and adequate support is maintained for all the environments
- Identify recurrent issues and propose enhancements / automated tasks
- Update the Jira Release tickets according to defined standards
- Experience in Bash, Python;
- Working experience in PHP;
- A clear understanding of branching strategies, CI/CD procedures;
- Linux Fundamentals and Scripting;
- Knowledge in tools like Git, Github, Gitlab;
- Knowledge in Bamboo.
- Strong, in-depth, hands-on knowledge and experience of relevant platforms;
- Solid experience of working with software development teams using modern software development methodologies;
- Solid experience and understanding of the release development lifecycle;
- The ability to code review to ensure quality standards are being maintained is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good aptitude and interest in technology;
- Languages: English must have.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)