Head of Delivery - Martech
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
We are looking for smart , innovative, strongly motivated person with strong management skills and love for solving business problems with a contemporary perspective and a result oriented robust outlook.
- Delivery Management and Business growth for the Marketing Technology and Consulting Business
- Manage the implementation and delivery of all client projects of India and APAC Geo from Pune
- Ensure effective software delivery operations commensurate with global standards
- Ensure a good balance between profitability and client satisfaction
- Align with sales and provide the required sales support for aggressive growth
- Ensure quality of delivery meets contractual requirements, legal obligations and organisational policy and procedures.
- Lead a group of 220+ highly trained marketing and tech professionals in Tech Services, Analytics and CRM technologies (delivery team) and be responsible for ensuring that the team grows and develops its capacity.
- Ensure a cohesive and congenial environment and a highly motivated team while delivering high performance
- Identify and develop leaders for future and ensure effective succession management
- Develop a progressive recruitment, induction, ongoing training and research system to ensure high quality substance and a capabilities in the entire team
- Plan for optimum resource utilization and synchronize with HR for resource needs Process Development:
- Contribute to improvements on project management processes and systems
- Identify and Initiate internal projects to ensure efficient delivery operations
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level, Program Efficiency and SLAs Customer/ client Management:
- Build, manage and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Provide clients with overall account management as well as business consulting, as required
- Implement and manage all parts of the client experience
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Project Management certification, proven capability of managing large System Integration projects, strong understanding of customer marketing domain
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere