Sales Operations Specialist
Sales Operations Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are growing our team and are currently searching for our new colleague to join us in Prague, as a Sales Operations Specialist (Administrative).
Some insights in your daily work, as a Sales Operations Specialist (Administrative):
- You will be part of our Business Development | Sales Team;
- You will act as the main point of contact for all backend/administrative tasks concerning the sales world in Merkle DACH. This role implies supporting the Sales team in the day-to-day administrative activities (preparing contracts, keeping in touch with our legal division, HR, Salesforce team etc);
- You will have cross-regional tasks, that means you will be in touch with our colleagues from different locations;
- This role is not a client-facing position;
- You will have a process-oriented role: you will learn, understand and manager our internal processes. Once you have mastered them, you will be asked to help us improve our day-to-day
- You will be working within an Agile development environment, using tools such as Salesforce, B-Back, Jira etc.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international, amazing team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic and supportive environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine
- Possibility to grow, in accordance with your skills and interests connected with future development
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
- At least 1 of year experience in a back-office or detail-oriented roles: Finance, Banking, Trade Operations, Customer Support, Sales Support, etc.;
- Previous experience with an IT company or in a large organization is a big plus;
- Previous experience with a CRM is a big plus;
- Open minded, communicative, detail-oriented, structured thinking, excellent organizational skills
- Able to take full ownership of your work;
- Great team player (we have an amazing team and we would like to bring an amazing colleague to complement it);
- You like being part of a dynamic Sales team, without carrying the responsibility of fulfilling sales targets;
- English-fluent; Czech / German advantage, but not a must.
We, obviously, offer even more:
· Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
· Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
· Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
· 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days), 1 Wellness Day
· Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
· Well-being benefit - Soulmio
· We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
· Flexible working hours
· 2 sick days
· We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.