Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Some insights in your daily work, as a Marketing Specialist:
- Translate goals of recruitment, culture, diversity and inclusion into marketing campaigns and opportunities based on brand, market, and candidate insights.
- Seek opportunities for campaigns with relevant content inside and outside of the company.
- Adopt data-driven approaches to improve communication channel´s performance with smart segmentation and personalization.
- Define and deliver email, social media and Google campaigns that are locally relevant, creative, and designed for employer branding and recruitment.
- Proactively plan, set up, localize, optimize and report on measurable Paid Social and Display campaigns.
- Optimize contents on the website and landing pages for a better candidate journey.
- Analyse campaign results, A/B testing and apply the insights.
- Be one of the key stakeholders within our CSR activities – both internally and externally
- Manage local events and offline recruitment activities.
- Share regular reporting to the team.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract more candidates.
- Cooperate closely with the Brand team on campaign content creation, copywriting, and design.
- 2+ years of experience in employer branding and HR marketing.
- Experience in brand building and brand awareness for candidates.
- Knowledge of the local consulting/IT industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken communication.
- Ambitious, customer-focused marketer with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Well organized, able to multitask and manage time
With us, you will become part of:
- An international, amazing team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic and supportive environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine
- Possibility to grow, in accordance with your skills and interests connected with future development
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We, obviously, offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days), 1 Wellness Day
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit - Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours
- 2 sick days
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.