Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the account team in the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies and projects across the entire Merkle portfolio. They play a key supporting role in supporting both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery/or project status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, Account Coordinators directly impact the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Working with the senior account team to assure, on strategy, on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings.
- Ability to drive multiple resources and SME's to execute against marketing strategies in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of client deliverables including multi-channel testing plans, campaign reports and change
- Competency in managing the creative development and production process for multi-channel campaigns including: Direct Mail, Email, Search, Display and Social.
- Ability to develop, drive and maintain multi-channel creative and production schedules.
- Understanding of unique specs associated with developing and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Originating actions to improve existing processes or develop new ones as needed to best drive the business.
- 1-3 years of course work or experience in client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Bachelor's degree required
- Online and offline creative development and production, Digital Marketing, Multi-channel/Integrated marketing, Campaign management, and Client Relationship Management
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $50-62k, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/