We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a business-oriented staffing manager able to provide a strategic vision to optimize the utilization of the resources in a business unit and to support the directors in meeting targets, growing the unit.
The candidate must have a keen interest in learning the subject matters of the unit, knowing all the skills and the aspirations of the team members in order to drive personal growth.
- Responsibility for headcount and workforce planning for internal and external employees
- Your goal is to arrange project teams that are optimized in terms of quality and cost efficiency - to achieve this, you will link the requested requirements with the individual skills of each employee.
- The workload of our employees is your central KPI and with its control and evaluation you create an important basis for our management board.
- You actively participate in the creation of growth plans and personnel strategies.
- In addition to the KPI-driven approach, you will have an eye on the talent development of our employees and take this into account in workforce planning and setting up compatible project teams.
- In order to manage over- and under-utilization, you will work closely with external partners, in collaboration with the practice directors, under the supervision of the operations director from the unit.
- Several years of professional experience in digital project management, understanding of digital business, possibly with an agency background
- Analytical working style, with a high level of attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information
- Proactiveness, solution-driven, and ability to handle multiple stakeholders and changing priorities, empathy and openness
- Good knowledge of the common office tools
- Readiness to travel to our locations
- Very good verbal and written communications skills in English
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉