Senior Producer - Loyalty (Sr. Project Manager)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Merkle Sr. Producers on our Promotion and Loyalty team will manage scope, budget, timeline, risks, and expectations throughout the development of our monthly sprints. They provide day to day management, monitoring, and control of program activities and provide program leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making down to project planning.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document program strategies, business requirements, technical requirements, and timelines support of our client deliverables, revenue targets and company strategy/goals.
- Contribute to and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap.
- Effectively communicate solution benefits and future roadmap plans to internal and external audiences including customers, analysts, and press/media.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams in developing product, marketing, and operational strategies. Establish a strong working relationship within the development team and other key stakeholders within the organization.
- Work with customers, sales teams, and services teams to identify key business use cases and drive enhancements and requirements into the analytics platform development process. Act as voice of the customer within the organization.
- Meet product line and overall company goals and objectives, as driven by the business plan, and quarterly and annual sales plans.
- Consistently deliver high quality work products and manage projects that maximize the effectiveness of the overall team.
- Assist in defining and communicating results and insights from our analytics platform.
- 5-7 years of professional experience managing technical projects
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of internet applications and technologies
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Firm knowledge of Internet technologies to best exploit the capabilities of our products and services
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.