Customer Data Platform-Product Support Associate
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We’re looking for a Product Support Associate to provide technical support and troubleshooting for the Merkury platform, Merkle’s people-based identity platform. The incumbent will work closely with a cross-functional operations team, product managers, business leaders, and end-users to facilitate onboarding, product support and troubleshooting, and day-to-day operational tasks ensuring maximum user satisfaction and success.
· Provide best-in-class service and product support to end-users, partners, and internal teams
· Onboard new platform users and provide ongoing product training as needed
· Coordinate day-to-day operational processes including audience syndication, campaign tracking, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing
· Work with partners to facilitate and execute timely audience delivery
· Serve as subject matter expert by gaining a deep understanding of the Merkury platform
· Help create and maintain product documentation, how-to guides, frequently asked questions, best practices, and checklists
· Advocate on behalf of end-users for product enhancements and feature requests
· Bachelor’s degree (Business/Economics/Advertising majors are a plus)
· 1-3 years in an account management, customer support, or customer success role at a technology-driven media or marketing company
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exhibits patience, empathy, and solutions-oriented thinking
· Detail-oriented and a successful multi-tasker with exceptional organizational skills
· Passionate and curious about advertising/marketing technology and agile product development
· Proficient and comfortable working in Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with DSPs, DMPs, Salesforce, JIRA, and/or Postman a plus
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Merkury is the only enterprise identity platform that brings together the accuracy and sustainability of client first-party data, quality PII-based, third-party data, and the most cookie-less media and technology platform connections in market. It's also the only platform that lets organizations grow their own transparent private identity graph.
Merkury enables an enterprise to understand and target individuals at a person level without the use of third-party cookies. Clients can ensure that each customer record, transaction, website engagement, cross-channel marketing, and media campaign can be attributed back to a unique person. With platform components and partner integrations that power a wide variety of use-cases, Merkury helps deliver the total customer experience and business value needed to future-proof enterprise technology and data efforts. For more information visit: https://merkury.merkleinc.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.