We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for people who are eager to develop best in class DAM (Digital Asset Management) solutions tailored to our customer’s needs. Join our super-fast-growing team!
As a Software engineer, you…
- are an experienced Dev (maybe with a preference for Frontend) and like to customise DAM solutions to the special need of our customers (concept and implementation)
- support our presales with technical expertise and estimations
- implement state of the art user interfaces and discuss those with the UX and UI designers
- are a core business consultant and take part of the customer roadmap definition
- are eager to learn and evolve in your career
- are used to client facing relationship
- are delivery and quality oriented, process oriented mind, data-driven nature.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Gather and document metadata, assets storage, assets lifecycle and security requirements with business and technical stakeholders.
- Implement metadata, workflows, and security requirements configuration across environments.
- Serve as a SME & thought leader in the area of Digital Asset Management, being able to evangelise internally and externally the DAM problematics and challenges, as well as participate in pre-sales activities.
- Established knowledge in market leading DAM Solutions (Aprimo, Celum, Adobe AEM, Canto, Bynder, ...).
- Notions of system architecture related to DAM systems is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Java 11+ with Spring or .NET, and any front-end framework (like Angular, VueJS, React) and Typescript;
- Demonstrate familiarity with database and application design technologies, i.e., SQL, XML/XLST, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, REST), middleware (BizTalk, Fusion, etc.);
- Experience with: Azure/AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search or Solr
- Must be familiar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application delivery on a global level;
- Deep experience in iPaaS technology such as Boomi or similar platforms, and technical integration experience with external 3rd parties;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with customer facing experience such as leading customer requirements and design sessions;
- Have experience in agile development cycle;
- Good testing practices.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)