Service Delivery Lead, IT Operations
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past nine years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
Be a part of our amazing Operations & Service Desk Team who are managing, monitoring and maintaining the solutions we build for our fantastic clients.
As Service Delivery Lead, you will have a leading role in overseeing and coordinating our client-facing Service Desk, ensuring client inquiries are handled consistent and successfully, and that our clients are provided with a superior service throughout the process.
The Support Team is global meaning that you will have colleagues in both Copenhagen, India, and the Philippines, whom you will interact with on a daily basis. Plus, you will collaborate with various client teams such as development, testing, infrastructure, security, etc.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Safeguard the motivation of the team, and our fantastic relationship with our clients
- Coordinate and manage reported incidents in collaboration with the Service Delivery Coordinator and client teams
- Coordinate incident reports with the DevOps Support Team
- Monthly client performance reporting in collaboration with the Service Delivery Coordinator
- Onboard clients to the Service Desk
- Plan and schedule ongoing internal team-learning-sessions and best-practices
- Monthly financial reporting and invoicing in collaboration with the Service Delivery Coordinator
- Service Desk reports for internal monthly meetings
What we expect from you as a person:
- You have awesome commutation skills, both in Danish and English, written and vocal
- You strive with having many tasks going at the same time
- You are calm and well oriented in peak-situations
- You embrace both administrative, and some technical tasks
- You love working and speaking with many people with different characters
- You approach problems and challenges as a learning experience and puzzles to be solved
- You like to learn new tech. and tools
Experience in some of these areas would be beneficial:
- Delivering (fantastic) client-facing-support within the field of IT and cloud solutions
- Hands-on with Atlassian SaaS tools, such as Jira Service Management and Opsgenie
- Hands-on with Azure DevOps project board
- Hands-on with Service Now
- Experience with collaborating with many teams at the same time
- Experience with reporting to clients, both in meetings and written.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected]