Alliance Partner Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Alliance Partner Marketing Manager is an integral member of one of the top alliance partner marketing teams in the country. We follow an account-based marketing strategy, building alliance relationships and leveraging Merkle success stories, engaging our alliance partners, and consistently measuring results. This work yields qualified inbound lead flow to our sales team.
As an Alliance Partner Marketing Manager, you will operate in a matrixed environment – working as a member of the Merkle Marketing team and the dentsu/Merkle Alliance team to ensure that we build awareness, trust, and value with our alliance partners. The APMM will be the go-to marketing contact for our partners and will be accountable for the myriad details related to effective alliance communication and engagement: events, campaigns, alliance sales enablement, and KPI reporting.
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and detail oriented – someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes change when it yields better outcomes. The ideal candidate has 5+ years in a partner marketing or B2B marketing experience.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Alliance Communications Support
- Collaborate with the dentsu Alliance Team to build a partner-based marketing (PBM) strategy, including goals for each audience and owners
- Work with the Merkle Marketing Activation team to bring the PBM strategy to life through identified tactics (newsletters, win wires, top-to-top communications, thank you program, etc.)
Alliance Event and Campaign Support
- Collaborate with Merkle Marketing Events team and Partner Marketing Teams to maximize opportunity at Alliance events including QBR, VIP and lead-generation onsite and virtual events
- Coordinate presentation materials for brand approval
- Collaborate with Merkle Marketing Operations and Merkle/dentsu Alliance team to ensure leads are entered in CRM for reporting and tracking
- Coordinate Market Development/Partner Marketing Funds (MDF) for tracking, reporting and optimization
- Collaborate with Client Marketing and Global Marketing Strategy leads to execute campaigns and events in promotion of the partnership
Alliance Sales-Enablement and Market-facing Content Support
- Collaborate with internal content and brand stakeholders to create and maintain partner- and market-facing content in support of the PBM strategy: thought leadership, sales enablement, product integrations, etc.
- Manage the dentsu/Merkle-related partner content within internal partner systems and ensure dentsu/Merkle partner listings on market-facing websites are up to date
- Ensure dentsu/Merkle’s internal and external digital properties are accurate and has the most up-to-date credentials, partner content, and status
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and/or Communications (or comparable) highly preferred
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role (enterprise software, SAAS), planning and coordinating marketing campaigns (including partner marketing, email marketing, field marketing)
- Experience developing partnership and go-to-market value messaging
- Experience in Partner Marketing or Channel Marketing highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and high attention to detail with a good eye for creative
- A solution-focused, proactive approach to challenges with the ability to prioritize, escalate issues, use initiative, and perform in fast-paced and fluid environments
- Basic understanding of a partner ecosystem and how marketing plays a holistic role in a partner strategy
- Strong client service orientation and commitment to excellence with a proven track record
- Working across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Be an independent worker but also thrive in a team environment
- Effective project and budget management including internal communication regarding milestone achievement while ensuring we deliver on time and under budget
- Familiarity or experience with project management systems and other business software (Salesforce, Pardot, Brightpod, LinkedIn Navigator)
- Ability to travel to support alliance events
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $73,459-$87,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/