Digital Media Project Manager (Retail Media Network)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Looking for applicants to be located/willing to work CST/EST hours.
We are looking for a client-facing Project Manager, experienced at managing and delivering marketing projects from launch to completion, agency experience is preferred. Supporting our leading clients, you will become a part of a cross functional consulting & execution team that completes projects on time and exceeds our clients' expectations. You will manage multiple concurrent projects and diverse teams to meet our clients' strategic media network goals. Working with client services and cross functional team members, you will meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, updating key partners about progress and overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way. You will work closely with a Retail Media Network client as part of our New Stream Media capability.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across internal and client teams
- Provide programmatic support to team leads, ensuring that strategic goals are met
- Create project plans and revise to meet changing requirements and deadlines
- Oversee project detail as well as provide high level, programmatic oversight
- Lead status meetings: capture & distribute meeting notes and keep meetings focused an on-topic
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to key team members
- Be a point of escalation for all issues and changes to existing plans
- Coordinate internal reviews and quality assurance. Keep track of lessons learned and share with all team members
- Participate in brainstorming strategy sessions to develop processes and workflows to align with client goals
- Contribute to the evolution of the project management discipline; defining, documenting, and implementing processes and iterating as needed
- Report into the Program Director
- A collaborator. You can work independently as needed but your mission is to ensure team alignment and facilitate high-functioning, cross-team collaboration.
- A proactive communicator. You are always thinking a few steps ahead to ensure there are no undesired surprises.
- Able to focus on and track the details, while keeping an eye on the big picture; you bring the team out of the weeds, as needed, to ensure long term goals are met
- Excited to grow your career, contribute to a growing business and an evolving team
- 3+ years of experience leading digital marketing projects/programs within an interactive or digital marketing agency
- Experience tracking and managing budgets
- Media background, Retail Media Network background a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using project management software
- Proficiency in all aspects of project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.