Merkle announced speakers for its 10th annual Digital Marketer Summit, being held April 10-12 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
This year’s Summit brings together digital marketers for two days of intensive learning and will feature keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and case studies. The theme of the Summit, Performance in Every Moment, will show attendees how to turn every customer interaction into a meaningful moment, how to deliver a people-based marketing strategy, and showcase innovative digital strategies that are shaping the future of digital. Featured speakers for the event include:
- Kevin Meyers, Product Strategy Manager, Snapchat
- Missy Schnurstein, Head of Performance Sales Strategy, Yahoo
- Michael Bailey, VP, Marketing, Fleetcor
- Nicolas Darveau-Garneau, Director, US Search Solutions, Google
- Vernon Fong, Digital Strategy & Experiences, Samsung
- Ivonne Kinser, Director, Digital Marketing, Avocados From Mexico
- Monica Queally, Sr. Marketing Manager, Nestle Waters North America
- Rob Brosnan, VP of Strategy, Movable Ink
- Kristine Prybyla, Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing and User Experience, Citizens Bank
“Merkle’s Digital Marketer Summit is a great opportunity to hear from industry experts and to learn more about the latest industry developments, new trends in digital, and how to leverage them. Marketers will take away tactical ideas to apply to their digital programs today,” said Adam Lavelle, Global Chief Solutions Officer, Merkle.”
To find out more about the conference and get the latest information on the agenda, speakers, and activities, visit the Digital Marketer Summit event site.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,200 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.