Merkle announced speakers for its 10th annual Digital Marketer Summit, being held April 10-12 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
This year’s Summit brings together digital marketers for two days of intensive learning and will feature keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and case studies. The theme of the Summit, Performance in Every Moment, will show attendees how to turn every customer interaction into a meaningful moment, how to deliver a people-based marketing strategy, and showcase innovative digital strategies that are shaping the future of digital. Featured speakers for the event include:
- Kevin Meyers, Product Strategy Manager, Snapchat
- Missy Schnurstein, Head of Performance Sales Strategy, Yahoo
- Michael Bailey, VP, Marketing, Fleetcor
- Nicolas Darveau-Garneau, Director, US Search Solutions, Google
- Vernon Fong, Digital Strategy & Experiences, Samsung
- Ivonne Kinser, Director, Digital Marketing, Avocados From Mexico
- Monica Queally, Sr. Marketing Manager, Nestle Waters North America
- Rob Brosnan, VP of Strategy, Movable Ink
- Kristine Prybyla, Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing and User Experience, Citizens Bank
“Merkle’s Digital Marketer Summit is a great opportunity to hear from industry experts and to learn more about the latest industry developments, new trends in digital, and how to leverage them. Marketers will take away tactical ideas to apply to their digital programs today,” said Adam Lavelle, Global Chief Solutions Officer, Merkle.”
To find out more about the conference and get the latest information on the agenda, speakers, and activities, visit the Digital Marketer Summit event site.