Digital Marketing Report authors Mark Ballard and Andy Taylor walk through the highlights of the Q1 2017 report and answer audience questions about its findings.
- Continued Google search spend growth spurred on by greater device bidding controls and other updates
- The rise of Google Local Inventory Ads, a brick-and-mortar-focused version of Product Listing Ads
- The growing importance of ads featured on Google Maps
- Seasonal spending trends for Amazon Sponsored Products
- Strong mobile share of advertising spend for Facebook and YouTube video platforms
Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Providing benchmark data for paid search, SEO, display, social media, and comparison shopping, the DMR has developed a reputation for its accuracy in conveying the larger trends underlying performance for Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing and for breaking major developments with special in-depth analyses.
In this webinar, Merkle’s Senior Research Director and primary report author, Mark Ballard will join co-author Andy Taylor, to walk through the highlights of the Q1 2017 report and answer audience questions about its findings.