The Q2 report and webinar will feature a wealth of familiar benchmark metrics as well as analysis on topics such as:
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, and other platform updates
- Growth trends across channels, devices, and ad formats
- Key developments impacting performance across digital channels
Key findings this quarter include:
- How Google Shopping has become critical to retailer search ad traffic in the UK and US
- What is causing an 8% drop in CPCs for brand keywords on Google
- How mobile is helping Facebook spending grow much faster than other channels
- The continued rebound in organic search visits, following six quarters of declines
- How a weak mobile presence has impacted comparison shopping engine revenues
Since its launch in 2011, Merkle's quarterly Digital Marketing Report (DMR) has become one of the most highly regarded and frequently cited reports in the digital marketing industry. Providing benchmark data for paid search, SEO, display, social media, and comparison shopping, the DMR has developed a reputation for its accuracy in conveying the larger trends underlying performance for Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing and for breaking major developments with special in-depth analyses.
In this webinar, Merkle’s report authors, Mark Ballard and Andy Taylor, will walk through the highlights of the Q2 2017 report and answer audience questions about its findings.