Imagine delivering seamless digital experiences that turn fragmented customer journeys into a lasting brand relationship.
Leverage data and insight to create innovative web and app experiences uniquely tailored to the user's needs. Every interaction across a customer journey should be connected and relevant to drive your business objectives forward. This is where Merkle comes in.
It's all about alignment
Behind each customer experience is a business goal: Understanding what your best path to growth looks like across your digital landscape, launching a new product or service, driving awareness, better aligning your digital strategy to your customer’s needs or redesigning a digital experience.
Our global team of strategists, UX/UI designers, and brand creative experts work closely together to create digital experiences that transform your customer interactions into measurable results — ultimately moving the needle on your organisation’s strategic goals — from acquisition to sales to loyalty.
Using our proven NorthStar methodology, we help you align your business objectives and brand attributes to your customers’ needs.
We offer a full range of digital experience services including:
- Digital experience performance auditing with our ViewFinder methodology
- Digital strategy roadmap development,
- Digital experience design
- Content development
As your partner, we bring you
- 200+ Digital experience strategists, designers, and creative professionals
- 6 US locations
- 3 International locations
- Multi-channel expertise: site, app, owned social, emerging experience creation
- Breadth of industry experience:
- Financial services: banking, investment, insurance
- Health: pharmaceutical, OTC, payer
- Retail & consumer packaged goods
- Travel and hospitality
- Full-service capabilities:
- Digital strategy roadmap
- Site and app performance, competitor, and optimisation audits
- Site and app user experience and creative design
- Digital experience content development
- Rapid prototyping and proof-of-concept builds
- Digital experience re-platforming