If you're looking at this page, we'll take a punt that you're likely in one of two positions. Either you're the proud owner of an accurately tracking, but feature-poor Google Analytics account, or you flat out don't trust the data you've got. Happily, you've landed in the best place whichever situation you are in, as we've implemented and audited hundreds of GA accounts so we're beyond expert. Google agree with us and even gave us a badge to prove it.
Why is an audit so important?
Google Analytics is a fantastic tool for marketing and data-driven decisions. However, a tool like this is no use to anybody if it's set up incorrectly. This is where we come in. We have configured hundreds of Google Analytics accounts since we've been in this game. We look to help with:
- Measurement strategy and identifying what data you require in order to support data-driven decisions
- Creation of a tracking matrix and full support with implementation, including via tag management
- Ensuring that your data is accurate and usable
- Advising on what advanced features you'd really benefit from. For examples:
- Enhanced e-commerce tracking
- Site search reporting
- Funnel visualisation
- Custom dimensions and metrics
- Recommending methods of tracking or approaches you may not have previously considered, based on our experience from other projects, for example passing GA data into CRMs or vice versa.
We're not just there for set-up either. We want to help you with getting the most out of Google Analytics too and so can advise on best practice account strategy or even help you to analyse, interpret and use your data to improve your website and your marketing.
Who have we helped?