Understand who your customers are, what they do, where they go, and how to engage with them
The goal of collecting data is to better know your customers. From there, the next step is optimising the customer journey by focusing on customer behavior. A solid understanding of your interaction data from an experience lens informs all your marketing and content strategies.
We help you cut through the complexities of data with analytic methods that support customer-centered, omni-channel marketing strategies using leading cloud platforms, analytics tools, and proven solutions. By taking a customised approach, we help brands move from hindsight to insight to foresight by:
- Establishing a foundational unified ID across all experiences including web, mobile, app, kiosk and other customer touchpoints that include digital marketing
- Tracking the entire customer journey at the event level
- Assigning value to each step of the customer journey through various advanced analytic and modeling techniques
- Integrating many disparate data sources to create a unified view of activity at all digital touchpoints
Our experience analytics practice offers:
- Advanced KPI development
- Site behavior association
- Advanced anomaly detection
- KPI forecasting and scenario planning
Deep customer insights with clickstream data
- Advanced visitor segmentation
- Engagement / value scoring
Insights and activation
Insights to inform a customer journey personalisation strategy, including:
- Interactions indicating customer journey phase
- High paths and behaviors
- Optimal path sequence and cadence
Digital & Web Analytics Training Courses
Whichever analytics tool your business uses, the aim is that each team leaves our training course with a wealth of knowledge on the performance of their digital content or marketing.
Our trainers are experts in their field and hold a genuine enthusiasm for web analytics, optimisation, attribution as a discipline. From universities and government institutions, to small online stores and big global brands, we're well versed in building and taking courses for every type of organisation.