SharePoint Online Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Be able to answer all technical aspects of the SharePoint solution (Storage, Security, performance, connectivity, …) with all relevant IT platforms.
- Follow-up developments and quality control, in tight collaboration with Project and Release Managers.
- Integrate solutions into the information system.
- Deliver non-functional documentation (architecture, technical requirements, installation, configuration…)
- Assist project team for technical and functional specifications.
Experience required: > 5 years’ experience.
- Expert in SharePoint Online development
- Expert in .Net/C# development with Visual Studio and TFS
- Advanced knowledge in SharePoint management in PowerShell, PnP, and SharePoint Framework
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment (TFS Build & Release Pipelines…)
- Code quality knowledge (SonarQube) and programming paradigm best practices
- Good knowledge of Active Directory
- Experienced with federated identity mechanisms (ADFS)
- Expert in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 development
- SharePoint Hybrid implementation
- Backup and restore strategies with SharePoint
- F5 BigIP integration
- Monitoring tools (Scom)
- Virtual architecture with vMware
- SharePoint third party-tools (ShareGate, Nintex)
- Microsoft 365 ecosystems (Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 (with Always-On capabilities)
- Experienced with authentication protocols (NTLM, Kerberos, SAML)
- Experiences with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Business Analysis concepts
- Excellent time and task management skills as well as communication skills
- Problem-solving and resolution oriented
- Capable to work both within a team and independently to meet the deadline
- Curious regarding new technologies,
University degree or equivalent of Computer and Information Sciences and another field that is relevant to the assignments
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)