Manager - Paid Social
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 750+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, Merkle-Sokrati seeks to hire talented Manager – Paid Social to support the growing team and provide the best in class digital marketing experience in the industry.
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for your set of clients
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 4-6
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients requests.
- Any Graduate/MBA with 3+ years of experience years of relevant work experience in Social Media Paid Marketing
- Major focus on Conversion and ROI driven objectives
- Experience in managing performance marketing campaigns in Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- 2+ years of people management experience (must-have)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it
- And most importantly, LOVE customers and strive for every inch of their satisfaction
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!