Campaign Integration Account Executive
In December 2017 DWA were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Intel.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally retaining our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the opportunity for learning and career growth are big. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
Looking for a career in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic industry? If you’re a process-driven, organised person, passionate about relationship-building and project-management - then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is collaborative, process driven and organised to join our Campaign Integration Team as a Campaign Integration Account Exec.
Due to continued agency success and new business wins we are growing our newly created Campaign Integration department as we onboard more clients. The department acts as a lynchpin between our clients and the multiple creative and media agencies that work together to deliver campaign work. Our function is to ensure that all campaign processes run effectively, efficiently and accurately. Enusring cross-team communication is smooth and that client deliverables always hit deadlines. This role will be focused on supporting some of our biggest global clients, working across multiple Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) agencies, making it a pivotal position within the agency.
Life as a Campaign Integration Executive at DWA
- Work closely with agency teams to review daily action item deliverables
- Maintain campaign trackers and status documents for internal and external use
- Format, proof, and prepare PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents as needed
- Maintain account files and documentation on the server
- Join and contribute to weekly calls with clients and internal status meetings; taking note of any and all actions relevant for the immediate team
- Keep track of important deadlines and manage wider team deliverables by campaign – identifying where input is required
- Own management of relevant campaign documentation (e.g. creative delivery) including:
- Requests to the specialist channel teams to fill in documentation
- QA-ing data input to ensure accuracy against media plans
- Identifying gaps and preparing solutions
- Keep track of ad hoc requests from clients and internal DAN teams to be actioned
- Assist with building process-based programs to improve communication between external agencies and internal teams, alongside the Director
- Prepare POVs on current client processes and where improvements can be made
You can be freshly graduated or looking for a change of career. In this role you will build client relationships and will be involved across the entire campaign process. A crucial part of the role is being organised, being process driven and having strong attention to detail to help the wider team deliver on client goals
What are we looking for in you?
· You MUST be highly organized, process-driven and have strong attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise
· Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly (when needed)
· Good problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT and Teams) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
· Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
· Related internship/job experience is a huge plus if no previous experience
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created six Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days