Frontend Developer (Angular)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The job and technologies:
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular 8/9/10
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design front-end architectures for component library integration with multiple platforms
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience with Angular/Springboot
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- At least 4 years of experience in Angular 8/9/10 + Spring boot
- At least 4 years of Experience UI technologies
- Deep understanding of Digital Service and Customer Experience
- Leading a team and guide them in technical solutions
- Should actively participate in communication with business stakeholders and also participate in all SDLC lifecycles
- Should be capable of reviewing the work done by team members and guide them in complex issues.
- Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
- Drive the business to launch new products that are designed with a digital service first mode
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
As if that wasn't enough, check out what else we have for you:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉