Below are all available presentations from this year's Performance Marketing Executive Summit in Europe, which took place May 3-5, 2017 in Barcelona.
Presented by: David Williams, CEO & Founder, Merkle Inc.
Presented by: Suzanne Woolley, Director of CRM & Insight, EE
Presented by: Andrew Day, Chief Data Officer, Sainsbury's
Presented by: Sebastian Szczepaniak, Global Head of Sales & eBusiness, Nestle
Breakouts Round 1
- Integration on a GIANT Scale: The Biggest Acquisition in Tech History
Presented by: Vincent Hontebeyrie, Dell
- Delivering on the Decisioning Commitment
Presented by: Gordon Jackson, The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Attribution: Because it's Worth it
Presented by: Toby McAra, Google
Breakouts Round 2
- Mobilising the Marketer's Secret Weapon: How to Harness Predictive Analytics
Presented by: Warwick Beresford-Jones, Aquila Insight
- What's a 'Customer Data Platform' - and why should I give a ****?
Presented by: Richard Less, Merkle Europe
Breakouts Round 3
- Customer Strategy: Why No One is Getting it Right
Presented by: Jon Orme, Merkle Europe
- Unifying Advertising & Marketing Technology to Deliver Complete, Personalised Experiences
Presented by: Matt Mobley, Merkle
Presented by: Robin Collyer, Leader in AI, Next Best Action & Contextual Customer Engagement, Pega
Presented by: Amy Thorne, Executive Creative Director, Merkle Europe