HBR Ascends Boosts Search Traffic From Long Term SEO Strategy Best Practices
Execute a complete SEO project for HBR Ascend with
(1) Site migration for revamping the website and URL re-structuring,
(2) On-Page Strategy to enhance search traffic and
(3) Tech Support and Assistance for smooth website functioning.
1. Site Migration
- Redirect Mapping, Crawl Control-Identify and fixed crawl errors
- Sanity checks on internal and external links of all owned properties to the migrating section
- Optimize page load speed, Canonical checks, Fix Duplicate Meta data Issues
- Fix duplicate content issues, GSC error fixes, Article optimization recommendations
2. On-page Suggestions
- Keyword Research, Meta Tags Optimization, Interlinking Suggestions
3. New Topic Suggestions
- Consider competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, User search intent, and client’s business goals)
- Content Creation-Navigation and Taxonomy Panel Strategy, Competitive analysis-Keyword and Content Strategy
4. Website Sanity
- Site errors, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx errors and response codes, Duplication of Meta, Headers, Title, etc.
- Multiple redirections (infinite loops), Multiple redirection hops, Crawl errors, parse errors and enhancement errors.
5. Tech Support and Assistance:
- Structured data implementation (Video Schema, Organization and Website Schema, Article Schema),
- Sitemaps and international SEO activities, Robots.txt and Spam Backlink Analysis, AMP testing and
- Suggestions, Footer Suggestions and Recommendations, Breadcrumb Suggestions and Recommendations,
- Site Migration Tech Suggestions, Page Speed and Site Latency Optimization Suggestions, Crawling and Indexing monitoring (Page level)