For marketers, all roads lead back to CRM — using what you know about people to build lasting relationships. Your customers give you their data and expect you to use it to their advantage and on their terms. In the new era of relationships, the stakes have never been higher for brands — with customer experience ruling an integrated, omni-channel world.
So how do you make the shift from siloed channels to an integrated ecosystem? How do you determine where customers are in their journey and which ones are of higher value to your brand? And what about your communications planning? All these challenges relate to CRM and require the synergy of many moving parts.
We bring a deep heritage in data, strategy, analytics, creative, tech, and channel disciplines. By layering high-powered, CRM cloud platforms, we activate and evolve your customer strategy and execute the people-based marketing programs that drive growth and maturity.
We are not a platform provider, nor are we tied to a single platform or partner. Rather, we have invested in alliances, certifications, and experience in the leading technology partners so that together, we solve your business problems, drive ideal outcomes, and realize value.
MORE ABOUT THIS SERVICEData & Analytics
- Consolidating data into one source of truth using Merkle’s Connected Recognition® to create a single view of the customer through clean, flexible, and transparent data-sets
- Connecting customer data and third-party platforms to industry-leading marketing cloud platforms to orchestrate and activate multi-channel, real-time, dynamic campaigns based on customer preferences and needs
- Implementing analytics solutions (technology and services) that leverage all data sources and provide thoughtful and actionable insights
- Connecting data, strategic methodologies, channel innovation, and analytic insights to develop strategic roadmaps and testing plans
In this series, we’ve interviewed our martech experts to better understand what’s happening in personalization
Plan & Evolve
- Examining past results and goals for the future and build a roadmap of projects, campaigns, and testing strategies
- Adjusting or pivoting based on each round of results
- Prioritize channels including email, SMS/MMS, app messaging, and social campaigns within those channels. Delivering messages to devices through efficient and repeatable execution processes that results in accuracy and high deliverability rates.
- We measure key performance indicators using marketing cloud platforms and business intelligence tools.
There are two challenges to enabling an omni-channel marketing strategy.