Rapid Audience Layer solves for the following use cases:
- Match individuals across disconnected data sources.
- Comply with CCPA and GDPR regulations.
- Build better customer experience and prospect audiences based on activities, events, and demographics.
- Accelerate into cloud-based data management.
- Generate analytics and reporting.
- Customize to support your specific needs and grow over time.
Start small with your data management, then expand as needed
Offered on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure, RAL is a cloud-based repository used to collocate marketing data from many different sources. Your data is stored in its natural/native form and can be delimited, fixed width or Excel format. Using tools such as Big Query, Snowflake and Redshift, it enables you to explore, query, report, visualize, and analyze your own data quickly.
A modular approach to solve your marketing technical stack needs
Data Management Extensions (DMEs) are additional tools, services, and/or integrations that either enhance your existing data or assist with delivering audiences to external systems.
Key Benefits Include:
- Affordable and quick deployment – using cloud technologies, latest ETL tools, and shared support teams
- Only purchase the extensions you need to be successful — sparing you additional investment in marketing cloud technologies
- See ROI on all your disparate marketing and CRM data
- Prebuilt hooks into marketing industry tools and technologies