Social channels were made for people-based marketing. But unless you are building holistic strategies to drive real-time learning and optimizations, you can’t fully leverage the agile nature of social media. Your social programs should focus on communications planning across the customer lifecycle, with multi-segmented content and creative; media deployment and tracking; and clear performance analysis.
High-performing social requires you to integrate and manage first-, second-, and third-party data. Then apply the advanced analytics to enable segment-driven, individual-level insights, and targeting, messaging, and measurement.
We sew your brand into the cultural fabric. We deliver personalized messaging, branded, and unbranded narratives so that you can lead conversation. We improve your audience identification, your customer journeys, and your channel effectiveness through paid, owned, and earned social media, and we triangulate with display and search to maximize synergies.
- Social Audit: forensic analysis of 12 months of data to determine audiences and desired content.
- Social Strategy: tailored to objectives with audience, editorial, and engagement recommendations.
- Enterprise Partnerships: reach, influence and first-move access across all enterprise platform ecosystems.
- 3D Methodology: audience-driven media planning framework provides basis to deliver strongest work.
- Reputation Management: detect changes in affinity and take proactive steps to protect brands.
- Media Buying: with a standard of transparency, while in-platform optimization ensures efficiency.
- Content Curation: evaluate output, authority, integrity of connections, and validate with audiences.
- Creative Strategy: content calendar, creative development, copywriting, integration with search.
- Influencer Campaigns: partner selection via identification of defining attributes within a target audience.
- Ongoing Reporting: bespoke reporting on performance of KPIs with insights to improve performance.
- Measurement: holistic approach from brand to conversion, specific KPIs tied to each step in the funnel.