More and more, today’s customers are demanding personal and connected experiences across emerging channels, technologies, and platforms. At the same time, advances in technology have enabled digital-savvy organizations to gain competitive advantage while also opening the door to new competitors with digitally native business models. With the financial services, insurance, and wealth management landscape continuing to evolve at an astounding pace, today’s marketers face unprecedented challenges.
To achieve success, marketers must employ and integrate technology, data and analytics, and digital capabilities. Oftentimes companies must also redefine their internal teams and external partnerships in unfamiliar ways that cross traditional organizational boundaries. Many organizations still rely on direct mail campaigns to drive customer acquisition and traditional digital channels like email for customer cross-sell. Only a few companies have begun to achieve the successfully integrated online and offline touchpoints to provide personalized and connected experiences that truly meet customer needs.
This on-demand webinar series, Real World Success with Performance Marketing, will uncover the challenges, successes, and outcomes of delivering addressable experiences in financial services. Hear from leading financial services and insurance executives from world-class brands, using real-life examples and outcomes and learn how to:
- Begin or evolve your performance marketing journey
- Create strategies and plans for addressable marketing
- Enable connected customer experiences
- Execute addressable marketing programs
Videos in the Series
- Video 1: Disruptive Marketing Trends in Financial Services
- Video 2: Transforming to Compete in the Age of the "Always Addressable Customer" — From vision to reality
- Video 3: Go Your Own Way: The many paths to addressable marketing
- Video 4: Turning Execution into Impact
- Video 5: Institutionalizing the Addressable Advantage