Today, marketers are pouring money into multiple data sources and channel-specific point-solutions in the hopes it will be the answer to reaching consumers directly. But this fragmented approach isn’t working. It’s like a car that’s all fueled up for a road trip but there’s no clear destination — and no map to follow. That’s where we come in.
Dentsu Aegis Network's M1 Platform is like a GPS. It’s an accurate, intuitive, and automated system that can pinpoint people, gets you to your destination faster with less hassle, gives you feedback on your progress, and re-routes you when you’re off course. Our identity-first approach makes planning, buying and measuring people-based campaigns faster and easier than ever.
M1 relies on a solid foundation of real identities — not just identifiers, and it helps you connect individuals across time, locations, devices and the media they consume. We protect your brand and your customer relationships by exceeding the strictest data security and consumer privacy standards
At any time, 14% of people are in an ‘identity flux.’ Our process continuously grooms an identity reference base against which all other data sets and identifiers are matched and linked, as well as suppressions enforced.
Relies on the M1 ID - M1 ID is PII-based, deterministic and persistent over time. Leverages over 20 years of historical data for accuracy and scale.
Data – custom modeling
Intelligence – data sciences consulting
Performance – closed-loop reporting & custom analytics
Within minutes, users can distribute audiences to over 20 PAM partners and 500 digital platforms, including walled gardens.
- Our neutral approach is like a dinner party where everyone is invited
- As one of the 5 largest agencies, DAN’s buying power and media agnostic approach is maximized through the M1 platform.
M1 platform users can activate audiences across 100% of the available Addressable TV inventory
- Over 20 years of consumer privacy knowledge and expertise.
- A “clean room” approach to maximize analytical effectiveness while still maintaining consumer privacy.
- Unlike other providers, we have never had a massive data breach.
- Help our clients navigate new and changing government regulations like GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Provides easy access for consumers to opt out of Merkle’s addressable audiences for digital, direct mail and telemarketing