Merkle is excited to be hosting our B2B & High Tech Marketing Exchange on November 4 & 5 in Phoenix, AZ.
This event will bring together industry thought leaders who will share insights and actionable strategies for you to lead your company in a transformation by becoming a Platform Marketer, equipped to leverage the power of first-party data in a customer-centric marketing approach.
Confirmed featured speakers include:
- Phil Bienert, EVP, eCommerce, GoDaddy.com
- Nicolas Draca, Director, Global Marketing Operations, LinkedIn
- Terry Flaherty, Research Director, Demand Creation Strategies, SiriusDecisions
- Brian Goffman, Venture Partner, Technology Crossover Ventures
- Sang Heeringa, Director of Global Marketing Operations, Dell
At this year's Exchange, attendees will learn:
- Cross-channel strategies for effectively enabling marketing personalization globally.
- Lessons on identifying and targeting individuals and companies across digital and offline channels.
- How to leverage addressable digital platforms to drive integrated messaging for B2B and B2C markets.
Register today. Please note that all registrants must be approved to attend by the Merkle team. For additional information, please contact our Events team today. Download a full agenda for the meeting by filling out the form below: