Merkle is proud to be participating in the ad:tech NY 2017, taking place at The Metropolitan Pavilion in New York, NY.
On Thursday, November 2 at 10:45am, Matthew Mobley, Merkle's Chief Technology Officer will join thought leaders from IAB and Digital Content Next on the panel titled, "The Future of Identity". You won't want to miss this panel, focused on solving for the future of media.
The Future of Identity
The panelists, including Merkle's Matthew Mobley, will discuss questions including:
- How can publishers keep up with the media giants?
- When it comes to identity graphs that they’re able to build in walled garden environments and the superb user experience people love, what’s a publisher to do?
- How will the industry solve for the big issues of trust, fraud and transparency in the supply chain?
- What new monetization models are publishers innovating?
- How will all of this affect, change, and improve upon digital advertising?
Other panelists include:
- Atul Dalmia, VP, Global Information Management Platforms, American Express
- Benjamin Kick, Director, Industry Initiatives, iab
- Jason Kint, CEO, Digital Content Next
Chief Technology Officer