We're excited to announce that Merkle's Lung Huang, Global SVP of Data Acquisition, will be speaking on a panel at the 2017 Advanced Advertising Summit taking place October 18 in New York City.
We hope that you'll attend the session at 4.30pm for the panel "Data, Data Everywhere"
An abundance of first- and third-party data is allowing both advertisers and TV/video content providers to tap into advanced TV advertising’s potential by creating more precise marketing target segments – far beyond traditional ratings or demographic reach. This panel will explore how both sides of the advertising equation are retooling their operations for more data-driven value propositions and results.
- Nick MacShane, Partner, Progress Partners
- Eric Schmitt, EVP, Communications, TV & Media, Axciom
- Lung Huang, Global SVP of Data Acquisition, Merkle
- John Hoctor, Founder and CEO, Data Plus Math
- Michael Collette, Founder and CEO, Dativa
- Jodie McAffe, SVP, Sales and Marketing, Inscape
- Craig Berkley, Head of Revenue, LiveRamp TV/Acxiom
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.