Join us October 19, 2017 at Google's New York Office for Merkle’s Media & Entertainment Exchange. This is a unique opportunity to learn from and network with media and entertainment leaders in an intimate, invite-only setting where discussion topics will include the biggest disrupting factors in M&E marketing today: the future of video measurement, OTT, addressable TV advertising, and the future of video content delivery. Attendees have a rare chance to dive into the subjects that are keeping all M&E marketing leaders up at night, and hear the different strategies those leaders are using to rise to the top.
This year's theme is: Disrupt or be Disrupted: Creating Competitive Advantage in the New World of Media.
Presentations and discussions will be facilitated by leading media and entertainment executives along with Merkle thought leaders, including:
- Josh Chasin, CRO, comScore
- Elliot Nix, Head of YouTube Ad Sales, Google
- Brian Cordes, Director, National Advertising Sales, AT&T AdWorks
- Prasad Joglekar, VP, Data Strategy & Solutions, Viacom
- Andy Fisher, Chief Analytics Officer, Merkle
- Eugene Becker, EVP, GM, Data Solutions, Merkle
- Charlie Weiss, GM,Media and Publisher Solutions, Merkle
Following the Exchange sessions, attendees are invited to join Merkle for a cocktail reception at TAO Downtown.
To request an invitation to this exclusive event, please complete the form here.