Digital intelligence and technological innovation are reshaping financial services business models, working practices and core aims. Brands in the financial services sector can no longer rely on rudimentary metrics of success such as profitability alone. Organizations need to be more alert, agile and quicker to adapt to emerging trends in our industry and challenges in wider society. The 6th Annual Digital Marketing For Financial Services Virtual Summit West will discuss:
- Optimizing your digital marketing plans for financial services in light of COVID-19
- Best practices from leading brands in the digital financial service sector
- How to prepare for digital innovation 3.0 and drive the evolution of smart finance
- Growing your bottom line, responding to changing consumer demands and reinforcing your brand's competitive advantage
Interested in listening to our session? Complete the form for access.
Building Meaningful Customer Relationships Through Digital Experiences
The battle for the hearts, minds and wallets of consumers has never been more intense. In marketing, especially digital marketing, where you have fractions of seconds to influence a customer action, the winners will know how tap into the human decision making process at a deeper level. During this session we’ll challenge your perceptions about what it means to be customer centric and show you how a basic knowledge of the behaviors that drive consumer choices can help your digital experience stand out from the crowd.
Topics covered include:
- The changing expectations of financial services customers and implications to marketers
- Building experiences with a foundation in behavioral economics
- Deploying an integrated and robust digital experience platform
EVP, Financial Services Vertical Lead