Merkle is proud to participate in the 2019 Adobe Summit taking place March 25-28 in Las Vegas!
At the 2019 event, attendees will gain insights, tools and techniques for putting the experience first!
Visit Booth #305 to discover Experiences Made Personal! Learn how DAN is innovating the way brands are built and how we help our clients win, keep and grow their business.
Dinner invitation: If you don't have plans, join Merkle on Tuesday, March 26 or Wednesday, March 27 for dinner. Request your invite!
Time to meet with a member of our team during Adobe Summit? Schedule today via [email protected]
Merkle Hosted Sessions - Don't miss out - register below
We are excited to host three sessions during Adobe Summit showcasing how marketers can leverage Adobe's platforms to face the growing challenges associated with digital transformation:
- Mastering Audiences to Deliver Personalized Experiences - Wednesday, March 27 | 12pm-2pm
- Adobe Experience Platform: Accelerate with Merkle - Thursday, March 28 | 9am-10am
- Why Psychology-based Data is Content's Sexist Blind Date - Thursday, March 28 | 11am-12pm
Overcoming Real World Challenges: Using AAM to Drive Customer-Centric Personalized Experiences at Scale in a Large Financial Services Organization.
TIAA keeps their customers at the center of everything they do. In this session, discover how the TIAA analytics team enabled this vision by implementing Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) at the heart of their strategy to navigate the all-too-common challenges of organizational silo-based marketing, multiple adtech and martech technologies, volume constraints, and cookie loss to deliver a customer-centric personalized experience at scale.
You will learn:
1. Common real-life challenges that organizations face, and how TIAA navigated them
2. How TIAA plan to use the Adobe Experience Cloud to further their vision of customer-centric personalized marketing
Disrupting Digital Experiences in Regulated Industries
Until recently the life sciences industry has been immune from the digital disruption that Media, Telecoms, Financial Services, Retail, and Hospitality have been navigating. But that is changing, and digital disruption driven by consumerization is imminent if not already underway.
Today, life sciences companies are embracing digital experiences, data-driven decision-making, and consumer-centric thinking. Using Adobe Experience Manager to target and deliver the right content in influencer marketing, messaging apps, chatbots, native advertising platforms, and advanced personalization is leading a new wave of initiatives focused on building a connected eco-system of both consumer and healthcare professional solutions.
This session will discuss:
- Industry trends driving digital disruption\
- Observations and insights to help you navigate the pending industry shifts
- Best practices in Customer Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention using the Adobe Experience Manager, Campaign, Target, and Audience Manager