We are excited to participate in Advertising Week taking place in New York on September 25-29!
Merkle is thrilled to be speaking with Target Media Network during Advertising week as well as several other events throughout the week:
Programmatic: Who has the right to own this space, the client or the agency? While several larger brands have brought programmatic in-house, others do not have the resources to bring this to life, and it's difficult to justify the investment without data, or the right people with the right skills to deal with different DSPs. Meanwhile, larger agencies have the advantage of being able to negotiate with DSPs at scale. Hear from both sides of the coin and decide for yourself who should rule automation
- Quentin George, Co-Founder & Principal, UNBOUND (Moderator)
- Mac Delaney, SVP, Media Investment Strategy, Merke
- Brian Gleason, Global CEO, [m]Platform, Group M
- Brent Rosso, VP, Digital Media, Target
- Lynn Whitney, EVP Media, Warner Bros. Pictures
SVP, Media Investment and Innovation
What is Good Data and It's Future?
Everyone is talking data. More than 80% of marketers say they intend to use data to shape their marketing strategy*. There is a lot of data out there and it is increasingly difficult to sparse out what is good data and how you will use it to inform your marketing decisions. Learn from industry leaders their approach to data driven marketing and what the future looks like.
*eMarketer "Spending on Data-Driven Marketing Set to Rise" Jan 11th 2017
- Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Editor, The Wall Street Journal (Moderator)
- Kristi Argyilan, SVP, Media and Guest Entertainment, Target
- Andy Fisher, Chief Analytics Officer, Merkle
- Brigitte King, Chief Consumer Officer, L'Oreal
Chief Analytics Officer, Merkle
MediaPost's OMMA @Advertising Week: People-Based Marketing - Panel: Partners & Pitfalls
There are plenty vendors and suppliers of most any aspect of artificial intelligence. However, selecting the right suppliers can have long-range and significant effects, both good and bad. This panel tackles the issues of what to look for in a vendor, the ins and outs of going with startups and established companies and how to evaluate all along the way.
- Whitney Fishman Zember, Managing Partner, Innovation & Consumer Technology, MEC (Moderator)
- Nick Cavet, Associate Partner, Digital Strategy, VSA Partners
- Kate Hironka, Chief Strateegy Officer, B-Reel
- Lung Huang, SVP, Data Solutions, Merkle
- Jason Jercinovic, Global Head of Marketing Innovation, Havas Cognitive
Senior Vice President, Data Solutions
Oracle Marketing Cloud's (OMC) Media Roundtable - Panel: Is it Time to Hit Reset? Man, Machine & Marketing
Merkle's David Skinner, SVP, Alliances, will join this panel which will be discussing the technological advances that are blurring the lines between the physical and digital worlds. Stability and predictability are a thing of the past. And our very relationship with technology is fundamentally changing. The panel will share insights on:
- What lessons can we take from the first wave of digital technologies
- The impact of AI on the marketer, agencies and consultancies
- How new immersive technologies will shape our expectations and experiences
- Where brands should start in this new marketing reality
Vice President, Strategic Alliances and Partnerships