Analytics Rising is a free virtual digital analytics conference taking place on September 25, 2019. This online event will tackle the biggest barriers to closing the gaps in your data-informed marketing and feature sessions on Gearing up for a Cookieless Future, Data-Driven Attribution and Your 2020 Digital Roadmap.
Click here to register now!
Gearing up for a Cookieless Future
Marketers are facing a new organizing construct. Privacy legislation and consumer expectations are set to uproot the current approach to reaching audiences. Hear from industry thought leaders and learn what this new digital reality will require from organizations in order to stay competitive.
- Alex Langshur, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Cardinal Path
- Mary Andrews, Director, Analytics & Insights, Cardinal Path
Discover ways to solve for attribution with this use case around attributing online marketing efforts to in-store sales using the Google Marketing Platform & Google Cloud Platform.
- Corey Koberg, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Cardinal Path
- Amit Jai Kadam, Director, Data Science, Cardinal Path
Your 2020 Digital Roadmap
Data is king, yet many organizations are overwhelmed, siloed, and ill-prepared to make their data work for them. Our experts walk you through developing a digital roadmap that translates volumes of data into actionable insights that drive revenue.
- Nick Iyengar,Group Director, Analysis & Insights, Cardinal Path
- Jonathan Flander, Group Director, Digital Intelligence, Cardinal Path
- Lauren Norton, Associate Director, Client Services, Cardinal Path