15303 Dallas Parkway, Suite 400 Addison TX 75001
Time: 8:00am - 12:30pm
Registration fee: complimentary
Is your marketing solution too cumbersome to manage? Are you constantly running out of storage and compute capacity on your solution? Is your solution infrastructure nearing end of life? Do you feel bogged down by the time and effort required to generate the simple insights that drive marketing campaigns?
Look no further.
Join Merkle experts for a half-day, hands-on workshop to learn how to rapidly develop marketing analytics solutions on Google Cloud Platform. With Google Cloud, what used to take years or months, now takes days or weeks. Specifically designed for marketing analysts, marketers, IT managers, architects, and developers, attendees of this workshop will gain working knowledge of the following:
- Current public cloud and big data trends
- The benefits and value of public cloud
- Google Cloud Platform Overview
- Hands-on, lab experience that leverages a common digital marketing use case with data from Google DoubleClick and Salesforce including:
- Data acquisition from digital sources
- Identity matching/resolution across data sources
- Joining data sets across sources
- Developing analytic-friendly structures
- Data discovery through ad-hoc queries
- Data visualization and exploration using Tableau
Bring your own laptop ready with Google Chrome browser. Merkle will provide you with access to Google Cloud Platform and sample datasets for the hands-on workshop.