Merkle is hosting a Digital Roadshow on Tuesday, October 4 at Google's office in Cambrige, MA.
Keynote Presentation: Creative Destruction - Embracing Change to Thrive
Presented by Tim Reis, Director, Performance Agencies
- Ryan Gibson, EVP of Marketing Strategy, Agency Services
- Adam Audette, SVP of SEO
- Jose Cebrian, VP & GM, Email and Mobile Messaging
- Graeme Jamieson, Associate Director, Social & Content
- George Gallate, CMO
And join us after the roadshow for an extended Happy Hour at Catalyst. Mingle with your peers and engage in open discussion about the marketing challenges that matter to you.
Creative Destruction - Embracing Change to Thrive
Change has always provoked two opposite reactions: Embrace or resist. Progress is inevitable, though, so those who resist get crushed by the wave. A strong set of principles for remaining flexible and effective in the face of hyper-accelerated change is now crucial. This talk will focus on the nature of change and how to ride the wave.
Attendees will learn:
- How to capitalize on the latest trends in digital to acquire and retain customers across search & display
- Strategies and tactics to finish 2016 strong
- How to capitalize on the latest changes in the search landscape
- "Mobile-up" your digital campaigns to ensure you're reaching the right customers at the right time
- Opportunites for search strategies to extend beyond Google, Yahoo and Bing