We are excited to speak at the 2016 Email Evolution Conference taking place March 30 - April 1 in New Orleans.
Join Merkle's Jennifer Perry, Senior Manager, Advanced Methods and Research, Jeanne Jennings, Managing Director, Digital Marketing, Digtal Prism Advisors, and Karen Talavera, President and Founder, Synchronicity Marketing as they present the workshop "Advanced Strategies and Tactics for Driving Revenue and Growth with Email", and answer: What separates ‘good’ email marketers from ‘great’ ones?
During this four hour pre-conference workshop, case studies, interactive exercises and group discussions will give you the tools you need to take your skills – and your organization’s campaigns – to the next level. You’ll learn:
- Analytics: getting past opens and clicks to calculate, analyze and develop qualitative recommendations for improvement from quantitative insights
- Groundwork: proven ways to develop a leading edge marketing foundation including personas, journeys, message maps and creative briefs that drive cohesive and compelling outcomes
- Automation: keys to success for recognizing the promise of multi-touch triggered email campaigns, whether you’re talking about remarketing, lead nurturing, drip or other
- Testing: making strategic testing, which can have a dramatic impact on your bottom line, part of your standard operating procedure for continuous learning and optimization
- Omni-channel: taking strategies and tactics out of their silos so all of your marketing initiatives work together to benefit prospects/customers, your organization and your career
This will be a fast-paced session for email marketers with at least a year (and ideally more) of experience under their belts. You’ll leave with new mindsets, skills, and at least five ideas you can test in your own program to boost bottom line performance.