We are excited to attend The Financial Brand Forum 2016 taking place May 16 - 18 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
At this year’s event, Paul Evers, General Manager, Darcy Hoffman, Senior Director, both of Merkle’s Financial Services practice, will speak with Allison Nygarrd, VP, Marketing Strategy at Regions Financial Corporation will present the "Data-Driven Marketing Workshop: Moving from Campaigns to Experiences".
Consumers now engage with financial institutions on their own terms, in their own channels, and at their convenience. To keep pace and sharpen your competitive edge, you must learn to exploit the rich streams of data available today. By becoming true data-driven masters, financial marketers can cultivate relationships and deliver high-impact experiences based on a deep understanding of consumers’ needs, wants and desires. When done right, you can achieve the same levels of trust and guidance that was — in the past — only possible in person at your neighborhood branch.
Work with the data-driven financial marketing experts from Merkle to build your strategy and orchestrate an experience that will bring your brand to life.
Workshop Takeaways include:
- How to engineer a robust data-driven marketing strategy
- How to turn multiple sources of data into actionable consumer insights
- How to leverage your understanding of consumers to craft experiences that deliver real value — for both you and your customers
- How to operationalize data-driven experiences by capitalizing on traditional tools, new platforms and emerging capabilities
- How to measure and optimize the impact of your data-driven marketing experiences