Merkle is excited to be presenting at B2B Marketing's online event, Ignite USA 2020, on May 27.
This two-day, virtual event will encompass B2B marketing strategy, inspiration, actionable takeaways and online networking. You can find the details for our panel presentation below.
How do you do ABM when your target contacts are all working from home?
ABM works by using the most effective channels to personally engage your target accounts and the buying committee members within them.
But how does that happen in the Coronavirus era?
- How do you successfully reach your target employees, buying committees, and decision makers when they are all working at home?
- How do you engage when there are no trade shows, events or face-to-face meets, and no postal addresses for DM?
Join this panel of ABM experts, hosted by Ben Goldman, CRO & Co-Founder at 180byTwo, for answers and inspiration on alternative ways and opportunities to identify, target and reach accounts in the current remote-working environment,
Explore the options and get the answers
You’ll discover how a remote-working audience doesn’t mean you can’t continue to effectively reach and engage them.
And you’ll learn how digital marketing channels are an extremely efficient way to continue to engage key decision makers in target accounts – even when they’re working from home and IP addresses can’t be used.
Attend this expert panel session to learn:
- How to engage when you can no longer do face-to-face
- When to use digital alternatives to trade shows and events
- How to target online when working from home means IP addresses no longer apply
- What ABM remarketing activation and measurement looks like in lockdown
The panel will explore and provide practical, timely advice on how many accounts you should engage on each channel, and how to identify those that are actively showing interest in your products and services, and those who are exploring your competitors’ offerings.
If account-based marketing is in your plan for this year then don’t miss this crucial for crucial advice on making your ABM deliver the impact you need – both now in lockdown, and in the rebound.
Bud Breheney, President, Breheney Media LLC
Pasha Irshad, Senior Director, Digital & Integrated Marketing, Merritt Group
Sean Clayton, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and President of Entertainment Division, SITO
SVP of Global Programmatic Solutions