We are excited to speak at the 2016 iMedia Breakthrough Summit taking place October 24 - 26 in Santa Barbara, CA.
Topics covered at this year's event will include:
- Building the right team model to stay nimble
- The right blend of manpower and automation
- The platforms you can ignore -- and the ones you need to act on now
- Managing data in a considerably more privacy-sensitive world
- Ad blocking
- Video viewing
- The future of technology and the impact on human behavior
- A.I. and content analysis
- What the roles of CEO and CMO will look like in the near future
- Cognitive computing
- Programmatic media buying
- Bringing programmatic in house
- How brands can think like startups
On Monday, October 24th, Merkle's Mac Delaney, Head of Programmatic, will be the Programmatic Bootcamp Closing Keynote. Stay tuned for more details!
From native, advertorial, and branded content to SEM, SEO, PPC, and programmatic, the worlds of content, publishing, and media buying are colliding faster than the atoms in a particle accelerator. What does this new world order mean for brands and their agencies? How do publishers take advantage of a democratized buying system? Come learn from some of the brightest market makers about how they’ve bested the system.
Vice President, Head of Programmatic