We are looking forward to presenting at the 2015 J.D. Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable taking place October 20 - 22 in Las Vegas!
On Wednesday, October 21 at 10:45am, join Merkle's Mike Mojica, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Retail & Consumer Goods & Mike Zell, VP of Strategy, Site Analytics, as they present "It’s not about big data. It’s about big companies. Evolving the way automakers think about centralized digital analytics".
Alongside the rapid proliferation of data sources and marketing technologies, the modern enterprise marketer faces the challenge of connecting fragmented analytics initiatives across dozens (and in some cases hundreds) of different business groups and teams. This is particularly true across the automotive “tiered” ecosystem.
Although big data often takes center stage as the modern marketing investment discussion, leveraging analytics to transform an organization requires much more than data infrastructure. Diving into analytics experience across some of the world’s largest brands, this session will address the technical, organizational, and cultural issues that get in the way of automakers understanding and taking action on their data.
From data ownership to data activation, we’ll be discussing case studies focused on driving Fortune 500 companies up the analytics maturity curve.
This presentation will cover:
- Understanding the differences between centralized analytics and marketing analytics
- Guiding principles behind building a foundational and connected “analytics” chassis to support scalable advanced insights and personalization
- Developing an analytics maturity roadmap for your organization
- Addressing the custom needs of the corporate and tiered ecosystem
- Examples of centralized analytics models in action
- Building momentum for a data culture at your organization