In B2B, now more than ever, it's critical to engage high-value accounts and identify new opportunities. Marketers who adopt an account-first approach are more agile and budget-efficient by focusing on aligning sales and marketing, targeting high-quality audiences, and tracking ROI.
LinkedIn's I Heart ABM will take an in-depth look into Account-Based Marketing (ABM) on LinkedIn and beyond in this digital-first environment. Topics to be discussed include:
- Foundations to a Successful ABM Strategy
- A Conversation with NYTImes Best Seller Priya Parker
- Winning Plays
Time to meet? If you would like to schedule time with Izzie to further discuss your ABM strategy, request a meeting.
The Changing Landscape of Account-Based Marketing
This session will discuss:
- What is ABM?
- Why should an organization consider ABM as a strategy or tactic?
- What's changing about ABM in the current global environment?
- Why is an ecosystem of technology or data providers important to growing ABM at your org?
Global Chief Strategy Officer