We are looking forward to sponsoring, speaking and exhibiting at the 2016 Marketing to Millennials for Financial Services Summit taking place April 20-21 in New York City.
The Marketing to Millennials for Financial Services event will give you how-to’s, strategies and key insights on:
- Identifying profitable market opportunities specific to your business model and offering
- Creating specialized products to meet your needs and grow your business
- Harnessing novel marketing tactics to engage and acquire Millennials
- Delighting and wowing Gen Y with digital-centric customer experiences
- New branding strategies to build loyalty for life
- Using emerging channels and optimizing mobile user experience
- Integrating innovative technologies and provide cutting-edge services
Through case studies from leading financial services companies, get the ins and outs so you don’t make costly mistakes! This must-attend conference will help you recognize lucrative opportunities for your firm in meeting the needs of Millennials and winning their business.
On Wednesday, April 20 at 2:30pm Darcy Hoffmann, Senior Director, Marketing Strategy, Merkle Inc. and Katherine Mears, VP, Content Marketing, Regions Financial Corporation, will present "Creating Financial Success for the Millennial Consumers to Build Ongoing Trust".
Whether it’s purchasing their first home, paying off student loans or debt, or budgeting disposable funds to enjoy with friends, Millennials are faced with many important “first time” financial decisions. Thanks to technological advancements, Millennials have unique researching and buying behaviors that make them stand out. Target and capture the attention of this group to win their trust and business. Take away insights on:
- Financial imperatives for Millennials
- Online, offline and content strategies to engage Millennials
- Examples of how Regions is earning the trust of Millennials and winning their business
Create customers, advocates and fans by engaging Millennials across the marketing funnel.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with a member of the Merkle team at this event or would like to receive our promotion code to get 20% off of registration, contact our events team.