As a career journalist, I know what the media is looking for in a story. Getting media attention is one thing, getting the right attention is another. I’ll talk about getting the right message to journalists and how to avoid getting burned by influencers that are shaping main stream narratives. I’ll share some recent examples of brand storytelling mistakes that could have been avoided. I’ll also share unique insights from covering some of the most talked about news stories of the past 20 years.
Sponsored by Google
- Breakout 1: Presented by Margi Brown, VP, Marketing & Media, SoFi & Danelle Faust, VP, Client Partner, Merkle
- Breakout 2: Presented by Lori Dekker, Global Programmatic Media Lead, Marketing and Communications, Cisco
- Breakout 3: Ashley Furniture
- Breakout 4: TBD
- Breakout 1: Presented by: Brian Pressey, Director, Customer Experience, Insight and CRM, TUI & Amy Thorne, SVP, Executive Creative Director, Merkle
- Breakout 2: The Age of Experience. PreThe experience economy has arrived, are you ready for it? This session will discuss the industry’s leading practices in journey research, behavioral analytics, and the neuro-content and design that informs breakthrough customer experiences.
Presented by: Ethan Hanson, Director, Research & Brand Strategy, axis41, a Merkle Company and Ron Pynes, Partner, axis41, a Merkle Company
- Breakout 3: Presented by Sarah Steidinger, VP, DMP & Personalization, Citizens Bank & Frank Hong, VP, Platform Architecture, Merkle
- Breakout 4: Winning on Amazon, Beyond the Buy Box With 100+ million Prime subscribers and counting, e-commerce giant Amazon is one of the first stops for online shoppers in the U.S. leading retailers to ask, “How do I go to market with Amazon?”. For retailers, relatively new to advertising on Amazon, there is a lot of knowledge to gain, especially as it relates to competitors. In this workshop, Todd and Emily will share best practices for Amazon’s key ad offerings, covering everything from basic set-up details to more advanced strategies. Attendees will gain insight into Proven strategies to drive efficient growth through a targeted approach with Amazon Search; How to engage the Amazon Advertising Platform or Amazon Media Group and build a personalized experience across the Amazon network; and The nuances of advertising on Amazon, including both benefits and limitations.
Presented by Todd Bowman, Sr. Director, Amazon & eRetail, Merkle & Emily Anthony, Sr. Director, Media Services, Merkle
- Breakout 1: Re-Thinking Loyalty in a Phygital World.
Presented by: Ellen Duncan, Director, Digital Platforms, Coca-Cola & Chris Wayman, EVP, Chief Client Officer, HelloWorld, A Merkle Company
- Breakout 2: Abercrombie’s Loyalty Program Evolution: The Journey Toward Personalization. Hear how Abercrombie & Fitch is continuously evolving their loyalty programs to create meaningful connections with their customers by activating customer data to deliver relevant, personalized brand experiences.
Presented by: Amy Nelson, Sr. Director, Customer Marketing, Abercrombie & Fitch & Sandra Garces, Sr. Director, Customer Success, Loyalty
- Breakout 3: Holiday Promotions
- Breakout 4: TBD