We are excited to return as a Platinum Sponsor to PegaWorld 2017!
- Quick-Start Financial Services and Insurance Solutions
Comet has developed Quick Start industry solutions: Pega® Marketing for Financial Services combined with our financial services expertise; and Pega Marketing for Insurance combined with our insurance expertise.
- Industry-Leading Solution Accelerators
Our omni-channel Foundation Logic Blueprint accelerates the development of solutions, the delivery of projects and the time it takes organizations to achieve self-sufficiency in
Decisioning. Learn how Comet improves speed to market and time to value, reduced risk and minimized implementation costs for many of our clients.
- Personalizing the Customer Journey
Comet helps organizations understand interactions from the customer perspective, delivering personalized, joined- up and relevant experiences across multiple digital and assisted touch-points. Ask Comet how we leverage Pega Marketing and Pega Platform to orchestrate Customer Journeys, Campaigns, Propositions, Next-Best- Actions (NBA's) and Treatments that optimize the customer experience and deliver business value.
- The Unified DMP: Delivering omni-channel customer journeys across paid and owner media
The unified DMP solution is a combination of technology offered by Merkle | Comet and Pega® Customer Decision Hub, Pega’s decisioning technology. This combined solution is a two-way integration of your DMP and marketing technology—which does not exist elsewhere in the marketplace today! Having this unique capability enables:
- Next-best offer to pass through the DMP from Pega Customer Decision Hub and actioned via the demand-side platform (DSP).
- Click-throughs on DSP-purchased media are funneled back to the DMP and Pega Customer Decision Hub, all to be actionable in channel (e.g., call center).
- DMP segment data is made available and actionable to Pega Customer Decision Hub in real time, enabling the placement of owned media to your owned digital channels (e.g., website) for anonymous (known-unknown), unauthenticated-known, and authenticated known visitors.
- Each impression and consumer action occurring throughout the stack is centrally placed in your CRM contact history, which is accessible by Pega Customer Decision Hub to manage an extended customer journey via paid media channels.