Merkle is pleased to be speaking at Progress Connect taking place October 16 in Boston, MA.
This one-day event welcomes more than 300 participants to tackle the most pressing issues facing the media industry and identify the biggest opportunities for growth and success. Each year their mission is to facilitate connections among some of the brightest minds in digital media, marketing, and advertising technology thinking about the future of the industry.
Stay tuned for more details!
Data: Collection, Protection and Activation
A conversation with industry leaders regarding the role data plays in engaging the consumer. The conversation starts with data sovereignty, protection, data onboarding and integration. We follow this by discussing the rise of the identity graph and the sophistication about smarter methods to leverage data in order to better interact with the customer.
- Moderator: Bret Brase, Managing Director, Progress Partners
- Paul Chachko, Chief Executive Officer, Throtle
- Lung Huang, Senior Vice President Data Solutions, Merkle
- Bob Ivins, Chief Data Officer, NCC Media
- Dave Oliveira, Chief Operating Officer, TruSignal
Senior Vice President, Data Solutions