Merkle is proud to be speaking at this year's The TV of Tomorrow Conference, taking place June 13 & 14 in San Francisco, CA!
Lung Huang, Global SVP of Business Development at Merkle will be moderating the session titled ‘TV Data of Today’ in the Hawthorn Room on June 14 from 9:05-9:55am.
TV visionaries have been working hard to replace the traditional linear television data plumbing system. OpenAP holds the promise of significant improvement to the current system, but innovation is happening faster in OTT than in legacy TV. Data has recently been a focus in the media as it relates to regulatory concerns, but there is also a significant shift underway in how marketers are leveraging data. This panel will explore what can be done with data currently within existing guidelines, and will also provide guidance on how companies can move quickly to adjust strategy in response to emerging regulations while focusing on data as a foundation for people-based marketing. From GDPR to GTFOH, the panel will cover all things data.
- Lung Huang, Global SVP of Business Development, Merkle (Moderator)
- Prasad Joglekar, VP of Data Strategy and Solutions, Viacom
- Nick MacShane, Senior Managing Director, Progress Partners
- Zeev Neumeier, Founder, Inscape
- Brian Wallach, Chief Revenue Officer, Advanced TV, FreeWheel
- Ben Webb, Head of Data Supply and Growth, LiveRamp
If you would like to connect with Lung at the show, please contact our team today at [email protected] to set up a meeting!
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!